Quill Engineering Co-ordinate Measurement Machine (CMM), gives independent, accurate dimensional results on one of the largest UKAS accredited measurement cubes in the UK. Our CMM measures in 3D the physical geometrical characteristics of an object and our team deliver you independent reports to support their findings.
Our CMM dimensions and capacity
• Measuring range X 1500mm
• Measuring range Y 2000mm
• Measuring range Z 1000mm
• Max work piece weight 3000Kg
• Volumetric accuracy 3.8 + 5L/1000
The CMM features
• Three axis guideway, upright post and work table are made of high precision granite.
• High preloaded air bearings on all axes
• High Tensile L shape structure large measuring area and stability
• Proven Renishaw scales, Encoders and Probe system
• Proven CNC controller and joystick
All in our purpose built, temperature controlled CMM inspection laboratory.
To find out more about our CMM and our sub contract measurement services please call us +44 (0) 1332 864664